Sunday, February 08, 2009

Dasvidaniya - not the wish list :)

As usual, these strange thoughts keep flashing across in my mind, may be in everyone's mind and I thought I would blog it down sometime...dint know how :)

Thanks Banjo for the game....I definitely need to play this now!!

Rules of the game : List down 10 random things about yourself (that many do not know) and then tag 5 more people who have to do the same.
I wouldn't be tagging anyone..for I am a lazy bee and second, I do not know how to tag :(

So lets go....10 random things about me :

1) I love watching movies alone. No one can disturb you. You can cry happily and there's no one to ask you what in the scene made you cry :)

2) I love watching myself in the mirror...atleast there's someone to appreciate my beauty!!

3) I love giving beautiful surprises....I do it often....and being surprised in a similar way...which usually doesn't happen

4) I usually love all things that are blue...dark blue...it is mystical, it is calm, it is peaceful, it is cool, it is romantic, it is dynamic, it is powerful......

5) I love being with myself...still being around with hundred others....now how does that happen...ah!! let that be to myself!!

6) I do not like to crib and neither do I like people who crib...somehow I feel such people radiate negative energies.

7) I love speed....have driven an Alto with the speed of 150km/hr....whoops!!! poor thing....the car doesn't go beyond 155 :(

8) I hate to text...thats the reason, I fail to reply to my frnds msgs, hardly chat with frnds, and seldom blog....I feel either call or best would be, just meet up. Nothing can take the place of a face to face chat. Even if you dont speak, you still can say a thousand words!

9) I love to fight and then patch up....it makes you feel closer!

10) Finally, I also loved 7th Feb, 2009....met an old, long, lost, sweet school friend....and had a gala time...Awesome Weekend :)

I can go on and on....but only 10 things for now!!! :)

5 comments:

Guppu The Greatest :-) said...

You have a fabulous style of writing... Nice blog !

Trevor Penn said...

Hey, i didn't know you started writing again!

Similarities: 4,5,6,7,8

Dissimilarities: 2,9,10

Somewhere in between: 1,3

:-)

rashi_pratibimb said...

@Guppu : Thanks

@Trevor : Yeah!! Couldn't escape somehow:)

Pinku said...

hmmm...interesting to find these tidbits about u....

u intrigue lady

rashi_pratibimb said...

@ Pinku : thanks :)